Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to chat with you about your design needs! Give me a ring, fill out the contact form or send me an email, and I’ll be glad to get back to you.
With my education in graphic design and marketing, along with my pageant experience both on and off the stage, I believe that I’m the most experienced designer for your pageant design needs. I’d love to help brand your image from social media designs, advertisements, platform/bio sheets and autograph cards.
My sister company, Sassy Ink Design, has won numerous Marketing Awards for logo and ad designs for various clients from San Diego to Miami. My clientele range from small businesses, to outdoor shopping malls. But some of my most rewarding work is designing for pageant contestants all over the USA!
Over the past 19 years I have competed, coached and judged pageants across the state of Florida. I’ve competed in quite a few systems that have helped in my experience and knowledge to be a better designer for my pageant clients.
- Miss Jacksonville USA 2005 | 3rd runner up & Miss Amity at Miss Florida USA 2005
- Miss St. Augustine MAO 2006
- Miss Dream Girl America Super Model 2007
- Mrs. Jacksonville US Continental 2016 | 2nd runner up at Mrs. Florida US Continental
- Mrs. Jacksonville International 2017 | 1st runner up at Mrs. Florida International 2017
- Mrs. Atlanta Freedom USA 2018 | Mrs. Freedom USA 2018
Now that I’ve hung up my crown, I can give my full attention to my design work and my pageant clients. I currently live in north Georgia with my husband, 2 kiddos and mini long haired dachshund, Ollie (my office assistant).
Please reach out to me if you have any questions! I look forward to designing for you.
Hugs and Health, Sherri